Alex Toys Mix, Stack and Beep Stacking Toy, Alex Little Hands Series

Alex Toys Mix, Stack and Beep Stacking Toy, Alex Little Hands Series

Alex Toys Mix, Stack and Beep Stacking Toy, Alex Little Hands Series is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Alex Toys Mix, Stack and Beep Stacking Toy, Alex Little Hands Series only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Alex Toys Mix, Stack and Beep Stacking Toy, Alex Little Hands Series Rating :

List Price: $17.00Price: $16.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
2This came apart within a few weeks of when I bought it.
By lilikoikalani
This came apart within a few weeks of when I bought it. One of the tall "pegs" that you slide the vehicles on came completely out and another became wobbly. I have set it aside until I have time to fix it, but I am rather disappointed as I have had good experiences with Alex toys in the past. I also have the ocean version of this toy and the middle peg came apart on that, too.

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

Stack the pieces and create a scene. 9 chunky, double sided wooden beads with a wooden base. Mix and match stimulates problem solving while improving manual dexterity. Teaches simple identification and counting too!




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #168768 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Alex Toys
  • Model: 1481V
  • Released on: 2009-03-01
  • Dimensions: 10.00" h x9.00" w x2.00" l,1.20 pounds

Features

  • Mix and match
  • Stack the pieces and create a scene
  • Stimulates problem solving, while improving manual dexterity
  • Includes 9 chunky wooden beads with a wooden base
  • Great for toddlers and preschoolers

Alex Toys Mix, Stack and Beep Stacking Toy, Alex Little Hands Series
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T06:10:00-07:00 Alex Toys Mix, Stack and Beep Stacking Toy, Alex Little Hands Series 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply