Basic Beat Single Egg Shaker Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Way overpriced!
By Pamela
I guess I was duped by the photo into thinking I was buying more than one egg shaker, although it does say "single egg shaker." $6.00 for one little egg shaker? My toddler loves it, but next time I would buy the set of 4 for $8.00 offered by another manufacturer. Quite a rip! If black stuff starts oozing out of the crack, I'll really be disappointed!Basic Beat Single Egg Shaker
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Simple wonderful instrument!
By KC
My 2 year old LOVES these. He dances around and shakes them to the music. I also teach a music class and use these and they are universally loved by all children. ANd you can't beat the price!Voice Lessons To Go Volume 1: Vocalize and Breath
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
A fun to shake little egg
By tracybgee
This is a good little plastic shaker egg. It's a little smaller than I expected (we have a wooden shaker egg that is a bit bigger) but I wouldn't consider it any kind of choking hazard for my one year old. Has a nice, rich shaker sound and feels good in the hand. Nice.
Product Description
A classic, these Basic Beat Egg Shakers are enjoyable for children and adults alike. Approx. 2" long, they have a great sound!Note: Price is for individual shakers. The picture shown is for reference on possible colors. Colors may vary.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #859 in Musical Instruments
- Brand: Basic Beat
- Model: BB201
Features
- Nice clear sound
- Bright Fun Colors! A perfect addition to any classroom
- Approx 2 inches long, great for all hand sizes
- Age: 3 years and older
- Priced for individual shakers
