Dinosaur Discovery Activity Placemat Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Great
By acrb
I have bought several place mats in the past only to be disappointment in a few months due to poor quality. So far this product has been great!! We use this place mat as well as others by this manufacturer several times a week for the past few months and have had no problems. The laminate is not peeling away like the others and the kids love the designs!!!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Kinda Pricey, But My Son Loves It
By Corinne Allen
I bought the dinosaur placemat for my 3 year old son when we bought a new table. I like it because it's very thick and easy to just wipe down or give a swipe or two with the ole dish cloth.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a bit pricey. Since it's essentially a laminated piece of dinosaur-themed paper, nearly 8 bones is a little steep. But I bought it and I like it because I'd rather pay close to 10 dollars for something if it means my new kitchen table isn't going to look like crap 3 days after buying it.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
great
By judith moore
Grand child loves them, so does his mom. They h dinosaurselp keep the table clean. He is also learning new things he loves dinosaurs.
Product Description
Learn when and where dinosaurs were discovered, and how many millions of years ago they existed. Imagine the size and weight of each dinosaur relative to you! Practice pronouncing each name and then color in the dinosaurs.Tot Talk's double sided, educational placemats are thick and high quality. Use washable markers, and wipe clean with wet paper towels, or wash with warm water and dish soap for bacteria free learning. For extra fun, give your child a spray bottle, and they can spray it, and wash off their work and start over. Learn something every day!
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #35121 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Tot Talk
- Model: 6683
Features
- Lightweight and thin
- Made with high quality, durable, write-on/wipe-off laminate
- Double sided placemat features learning excercises on back
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 17.5"
- Use dry erase markers and spray, wash, erase or wipe off with a paper towel!
