Early Lingo Opposites at The Beach DVD (Part 3 Spanish)

Early Lingo Opposites at The Beach DVD (Part 3 Spanish)

Early Lingo Opposites at The Beach DVD (Part 3 Spanish) is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Early Lingo Opposites at The Beach DVD (Part 3 Spanish) only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Early Lingo Opposites at The Beach DVD (Part 3 Spanish) Rating :

Price: $19.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great gift for kids!
By Anon
I had the daunting task of picking out a Christmas present for my best friend's children (ages 5 & 7). Not having any children of my own, I felt pretty challenged. I bought this DVD sight unseen (and honestly a little skeptical) - hoping that they might enjoy it and learn a little Spanish. It turns out that it was a VERY lucky purchase because they love it and ask to watch it all the time! In my friend's words (their father) "What a devious little plan: to make them learn a language while they think they're having play time...and, bonus, I get some quiet time with my wife!" This is the first product review I have ever written but I felt compelled since Early Lingo made me look like a rockstar! Highly recommend this product!! Now I know what they're getting for their birthdays...

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

Early Lingo Opposites at the Beach Spanish Part 3

The award-winning Early Lingo DVD Series gives children ages 6 months to 9 years a solid foundation in a second language through an animated and live-action adventure series. A day at the beach! Jojo and Lulu learn about opposites and words for things found at the beach in Spanish. Approximately 32 minutes running time and over 90 Spanish words and phrases.

  • Product Measures: 5.31" by 0.59" by 7.5"
  • Recommended Ages: 6 months - 9 years




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #426893 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Early Lingo
  • Model: 45678119
  • Formats: Color, Subtitled, Animated, DVD
  • Dimensions: 7.50" h x.59" w x5.31" l,

Features

  • The series features native speakers, original music and high quality animation and video
  • The series uses the total immersion method
  • Early Lingo is a mini-adventure series

Early Lingo Opposites at The Beach DVD (Part 3 Spanish)
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T06:30:00-07:00 Early Lingo Opposites at The Beach DVD (Part 3 Spanish) 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply