Educational Insights Estimation Station

Educational Insights Estimation Station

Educational Insights Estimation Station is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Educational Insights Estimation Station only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Educational Insights Estimation Station Rating :

List Price: $14.99Price: $10.23 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great price!!
By Second Grade Teacher
This is lightweight and plastic, which makes sense for the price. The "Estimation Station" and turning knob on the front are actually on a sticker. My kids are delighted with our big fancy upgrade from a big glass jar, and the scoop enhances the function of the estimation station by increasing the number sense aspect for students.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Teacher Toy
By Hard to please
I ordered this to teach estimation with my second graders. It was perfect. They get it and they love doing it because whatever I fill it with, they get to have one when we are done. Small, easy to fill and fun way to practice estimation for any age.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Fun guessing!
By Cherise Kachelmuss
This kit includes an Estimation Station which has the station with a lid and cup. You pour whatever you want in the box and it makes it an easier way for kids to make educated guesses. I admit I am always amazed at how people can make guesses on those jars of candy and other items. I am always way off! With this, I am trying to work on our guesses and teaching my kids with it. I would have never thought it was something I should think about but I am amazed at what you can learn from it. I am working on how big things (like marshmallows) take up a lot of room but count for a little and then there are items like jellybeans that you can fit a whole lot of. My boys thought it was so funny how we added things and worked on counting with them.

The top does come off so you can store the items or carry them along, there is a lid too that attaches to keep the items contained. It also makes it easy to clean it. This is great for both parents to work with or teachers.

See all 3 customer reviews...


Product Description

4820 Features: -Estimation station.-No more wild guesses.-Perfect way to teach your students to make logical, mathematical estimates.-Simply send this jar home with a student to be filled and counted.-Students use that information to formulate educated estimations about the number of pieces in the jar.-Clearer and easier than home-made jars with hard-to-view contents. Includes: -Then fill the included proportional scoop and share that number with your class.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #67306 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Educational Insights
  • Model: 4820
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 5.20" h x5.10" w x8.70" l,1.00 pounds

Features

  • Learn to make logical mathematical estimates
  • Clearer and easier than home-made jars with hard-to-view contents
  • Includes 4" plastic cube jar with locking lid and sturdy base and 2" plastic cube scoop

Educational Insights Estimation Station
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T14:15:00-07:00 Educational Insights Estimation Station 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply