Edushape MagicBrix, 72 Piece Toys Set

Edushape MagicBrix, 72 Piece Toys Set

Edushape MagicBrix, 72 Piece Toys Set is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Edushape MagicBrix, 72 Piece Toys Set only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Edushape MagicBrix, 72 Piece Toys Set Rating :

List Price: $21.99Price: $15.02 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
2Lacking
By kristofsmommy
The brix do not stick together well. My son became very frustrated when his projects fell apart immediately. I encourage him to keep trying, push them together harder, choose the right pieces. But, after I tried the blocks myself several times, I shelved them.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
1Very poor quality and not durable
By Georgiamom
I recently purchased a similar product from a well known toy store, but I wanted a better deal, so I researched quite a lot about thristle blocks and bristle blocks, and decided to get this for my 2 years old son. I was very disappointed when thy came, they are very poor quality and do not hold up AT ALL. I thought all bristle blocks wont't really hold up, but after trying the other brand, I think this is surely a waste of money. I am returning these today. It says 72 pieces, but in fact it has very tiny pieces that you can't really use for building anything and they count them.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
2don't stay together that well
By T. McKinney
In general, i like the idea of these blocks but the execution of this partiuclar set isn't that great. They don't really stick together that well. I'd rate fun and educational value higher if the blocks stayed together.

See all 8 customer reviews...


Product Description

Safe, soft and uniquely flexible knobby shapes interlock with each other from practically every side. Includes flexible wheels and axles. Includes 72 pieces to build race cars, houses, robots, furniture and more. Comes in an easy clean up screw top jar with handle. Construction Design ideas are included. Developmental Qualities include Fine Motor Skills, Reason, Logic, Hand Eye Coordination, Tactile Sensory Development. An EZ Grasp product.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #83283 in Toys & Games
  • Size: Regular
  • Color: Multi-Colored
  • Brand: Edushape
  • Model: 929070
  • Released on: 2008-07-01
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 8.00" h x5.00" w x5.00" l,.35 pounds

Features

  • Construction made simple
  • Easy for little hands to snap together
  • Great for cognitive development and constructive learning

Edushape MagicBrix, 72 Piece Toys Set
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T09:25:00-07:00 Edushape MagicBrix, 72 Piece Toys Set 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply