Edushape Mini Edu Train, Set of 30 Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Great blocks!
By Alana Kobayashi
My daughter is nine months old so still a bit young for actually using these blocks for stacking or building but she still loves playing with them! She is teething so like chewing on the these semi-soft blocks. We also purchased the Zoo version of this brand and those animals are a big hit as well!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great Toy
By Janet
Saw this toy in a specialty gift shop and wanted to buy it for my grandson. Found it online at amazon for a lot less and ordered it and had it within a couple of days. Am saving it to give him for his birthday and can't wait to see him play with it.
The cost savings were great and it is a fun and educational toy.
JT REader
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Awesome product!
By AlyOop
These are great! My girls love them!
The first set, one with animals, I purchased for my daughter when she turned one. She is now three, and still plays with them. She has a 9-month-old sister who likes playing with them also, so I decided to get more.
I haven’t had any incidents with them choking on the wheels or hats, but had that concern when I decided to buy these. For that reason, I do keep a closer eye on them when they play with these.
Other reviewers have mentioned a rubber smell…. However, the one’s I’ve purchased all smell like vanilla. I’ve always had a very strong sense of smell, so I’m usually pretty meticulous about the things I buy.
I would definitely recommend these, and will probably purchase more myself.
Product Description
Edushape Mini Edu Train, Set of 30
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #10590 in Baby Product
- Brand: Edushape
- Model: 825028
- Released on: 2008-07-01
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00" h x8.00" w x11.50" l,1.87 pounds
Features
- A great toy for enhancing shape and color recognition
- Great for developing fine motor skills
- Set of 30 pieces
