eeBoo Alphabet Flash Cards

eeBoo Alphabet Flash Cards

eeBoo Alphabet Flash Cards is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for eeBoo Alphabet Flash Cards only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

eeBoo Alphabet Flash Cards Rating :

Price: $13.68 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great for playing slap jack!
By Tonks Plum
My child's speech therapist used these for a nice basic slap jack game. The rules where simple "when the [insert thing/animal] card appears, SLAP IT!" The therapist would deal the cards one by one on a pile and sing "where is [??] where is [??] I don't I don't know (where is thump-kin tune). My kiddo luved the game and I want to play it with her at home, that is why I'm getting these.
As for the other commenter's issue with "baby" used for a Y word, yes I can see how this set would frustrate a parent.

1 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
1Disappointed
By Nicky
This product looked very good as an option to a poster. When I opened the box, the cards were made of an inferior cardboard. They were not very sturdy flash cards. The most disappointing thing was when you got to the letter "Y", it says "Y" is for BABY and or FLY. Since when there are no words that starts with "Y". This product had to be returned, I could not get over that I would be teaching my child the alphabet from this set that says "Y" is for BABY.

See all 2 customer reviews...


Product Description

The 45 cards compiled by Reading Spesialist Dr. Sarah Brown show upper and lower case letters, and a labeled object that starts with the letter shown. This set of large flash cards is an excellent way to reinforce learning the letters and their sound/symbol relationship.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #162407 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: eeBoo
  • Model: AFCO1
  • Dimensions: 6.00" h x1.00" w x4.60" l,

Features

  • 45 flash cards
  • 2 parent cards
  • Cards are 4.5" x 6"
  • Sturdy sliding tray box for easy storage
  • Illustrated by Saxton Freymann

eeBoo Alphabet Flash Cards
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T06:25:00-07:00 eeBoo Alphabet Flash Cards 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply