Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym

Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym

Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym Rating :

List Price: $59.99Price: $50.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Love it !!!!
By Dawn
My twins love this gym . It is a bit smaller so I can't put both of them together and that is the only negative point I could find in it . Other wise they love kicking Squirt and love watching Nemo . I think they like their big eyes :) .
Despite being a little small in size I highly recommend this product

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice
By TC
Great little play gym... My little guy loves to kick squirt and make nemo "swim" the tunes are pretty good.. I think there are 3?? Only problem is my lil guy is pretty long 27in and there's no way to extend the "arms" if u will so that the arch is overhead, which is a shame because he doesn't need to look up to play with the hanging toys. Can't hav everything I guess. I would buy it again simply because the colors are normal and not obnoxious and the toys are pretty nice.

See all 2 customer reviews...


Product Description

Baby will be enchanted as Nemo's underwater world comes to life in this playful gym. Surrounded by playful toys, including a large Dory mirror, Sheldon clacker, Pearl rattle, Nemo bead ball and Tad teether baby will enjoy hours of entertainment. Playful tunes and lights are easily activated as baby kicks at the large Squirt character, creating a wonderful interactive experience. Includes both short and long play mode and offers up to 20 minutes of music.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #14871 in Baby Product
  • Brand: Fisher-Price
  • Model: Y5591
  • Released on: 2012-01-15
  • Dimensions: 5.00" h x15.98" w x20.87" l,

Features

  • Features beloved Nemo character from the Finding Nemo Movie
  • Includes a large Dory Mirror, Sheldon with clackers, Pearl rattle, Nemo with tethered bead ball and Tad teether
  • Baby can activate lights and playful tunes when kicking the Squirt kick plate
  • Features a long and short play mode
  • Offers up to 20 minutes of music

Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T21:35:00-07:00 Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply