Geo Twister Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great idea, but didn't work
By Jess
I was very excited to get this for my 20-month-old daughter. I couldn't find any reviews, but I decided to get it anyway. I think that it is a great idea, but the foam puzzle pieces were too big to fit in the matching holes. I couldn't fit them in or get some of the wooden pieces out once they were in so I knew my daughter wouldn't be able to. Maybe I just got a dud.
Product Description
WED-3076 Features: -Special twisting function transforms basic shapes into multi-dimensional shapes.-Improves fine motor skills.-For ages 2 years and up.-Made from environmentally friendly rubberwood and non-toxic water-based paints. Color/Finish: -Wooden activity toy with geometric pieces in primary colors.-Sorting and matching with different shapes and colors helps child's reasoning ability.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #516799 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Wonderworld
- Model: WED-3076
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.18" h x7.87" w x7.87" l,
Features
- Made from rubber wood and strictly using non-toxic paints, dyes and lacquers and formaldehyde free glue
- Wooden activity toy with geometric pieces in primary colors
- Sorting and matching with different shapes and colors helps child's reasoning ability
- Special twisting function transforms basic shapes into multi-dimensional shapes
- Improves fine motor skills
