GradeMaster Electronic Grading Pen

GradeMaster Electronic Grading Pen

GradeMaster Electronic Grading Pen is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for GradeMaster Electronic Grading Pen only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

GradeMaster Electronic Grading Pen Rating :

List Price: $24.28Price: $9.15 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5grading pen
By Rodrigo
Inexpensive, works fine, it saves at least 10 minutes every hour I spend grading papers. Alot of pens will work in addition to markers. I bought another for back up. A little awkward to handle but worth the effort.

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5How did I ever get along without it?!
By Avid Reader
I am a homeschooling Mom and I have a grading scale chart I have used to grade my kids papers. It only goes up to 30 questions and the curriculum we use often has upwords of 50 and higher. I do know how to calculate the percentage, but when you have a lot of papers to grade it is tedious. This grading pen is sooooo great! I can't say enough about it. Using it has cut my time in half, easily! It is designed to slip a pen in it to grade, but you don't have to. I just use my finger to push in the end, the number of incorrect problems and just like that, it's done. I wonder how I have managed for seven years without it! Love it!

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
3Fine
By Shawn Hettinga
Excellent shipping. Fast service. I don't use the pen as much as I would like because it is bulky and takes more time to reset than to just use a regular pen and calculator.

See all 3 customer reviews...


Product Description

LER6913- Features: -Electronic pen counts and stores all marked answers, then calculates the percentage score at the push of a button.-Grade calculation function turns on and off easily.-Works with most standard - sized felt - tip markers, not included.-Comes with a guide. Includes: -Requires 1 button - cell battery, included.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #253460 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Learning Resources
  • Model: LER6913-5
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .10 pounds

Features

  • high quality
  • Special outlet purchase.
  • Classic design.

GradeMaster Electronic Grading Pen
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T04:00:00-07:00 GradeMaster Electronic Grading Pen 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply