I Spy a Mouse in the House! Picture Rhymes Game; Ages 4+; no. CD-3111

I Spy a Mouse in the House! Picture Rhymes Game; Ages 4+; no. CD-3111

I Spy a Mouse in the House! Picture Rhymes Game; Ages 4+; no. CD-3111 is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for I Spy a Mouse in the House! Picture Rhymes Game; Ages 4+; no. CD-3111 only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

I Spy a Mouse in the House! Picture Rhymes Game; Ages 4+; no. CD-3111 Rating :

List Price: $9.99Price: $9.82



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

See all customer reviews...


Product Description

Build phonemic awareness and develop vocabulary by identifying rhyming objects in the house and collecting game cards. Included are 36 durable cards, a colorful game board, and an activity guide for 3 games to play. 1 to 3 players.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #136235 in Office Product
  • Brand: Carson-Dellosa
  • Model: CD-3111
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .0" h x.0" w x.0" l,1.50 pounds

Features

  • I Spy a Mouse in the House! is a fun rhyme-matching game designed to help build phonemic awareness and develop vocabulary. Perfect for 1 to 3 players, children identifying rhyming objects in the house and collecting game cards to win.

I Spy a Mouse in the House! Picture Rhymes Game; Ages 4+; no. CD-3111
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T17:50:00-07:00 I Spy a Mouse in the House! Picture Rhymes Game; Ages 4+; no. CD-3111 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply