Janod Chic Maxi Cooker Wooden Kitchen Toy Playset for Kids

Janod Chic Maxi Cooker Wooden Kitchen Toy Playset for Kids

Janod Chic Maxi Cooker Wooden Kitchen Toy Playset for Kids is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Janod Chic Maxi Cooker Wooden Kitchen Toy Playset for Kids only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Janod Chic Maxi Cooker Wooden Kitchen Toy Playset for Kids Rating :

Price: $99.99



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1Very disappointed
By Astrid Jeandin
I was very excited to offer this cute kitchen to my 3-year old for her birthday - total bummer! The stove top was bent quite a bit and after only 2 screws, nothing ligned up. I was afraid of breaking it and just returned that cheap particle board toy. Totally disappointed, absolutely not worth the price!!!
It is very said because the design is one of the cutest ones I like from what's out there but the quality, forget about it! Get the Ikea kitchen! It is less chic, but made out of durable birch wood, has more doors, is way more functional and adapted for little children who usually play roughly and is bigger. I see still a 7-year old play with it! Really, don't bother with this one! I would have given it ZERO stars, but amazon doesn't offer that option!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5we love this kitchen
By sd
I got this kitchen for my 14 month old son and so far we love it. Its really nicely designed and compact - works well in an apartment. I've had no problems with the doors or shelves and my son had fun helping us put it together. He plays at the kitchen quietly putting things on the shelves, playing with the spatulas and pans, etc while I'm doing dishes or other things. I have no complaints and really like how it looks and functions.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Difficult to put together
By emilie bruno
After deciphering the awkwardly diagramed instruction manual, the pieces did not quite fit together properly and we had to do some tweaking. The 2 front doors still do not close correctly and the shelf inside is warped. Toddler is loving it, though, so I guess that's the important part. I don't think it's worth $99. Maybe $49. I also can't rate its durability because I just put it together, but I have a feeling it won't be great. Also, the age suggestions are inaccurate. This is a small and limiting kitchen, suitable for a 2-4 year old. I cannot imagine an 8 year old getting anything out of it.

See all 4 customer reviews...


Product Description

Janod Maxi Cooker, otherwise known as the Cot Cuisine (cooking corner) is a fantastic wooden kitchen playset with great value, quality and style. Beautiful neutral colors and modern design will appeal to girls, boys, and their parents! The kitchen playset is designed in France and includes many features and accessories. The kitchen features an oven with opening door and turning dials, a stainless steel sink which can hold water, and two burners with twisty knobs. The playset offers plenty of storage in the opening cupboard and on the shelves. A stylish wooden clock with moveable hands and cute birds add to the charm. Includes eight accessories: 3 wooden magnetic spoons, a saucepan, fried egg, a pot with cover and an oven glove. Pretend play is essential to child's development. This kitchen's interactive parts will encourage your child's imagination. Kids can play independently or parents can teach them about food, cooking, counting, telling time, taking turns, and more. This European style kitchen set will make a perfect gift for inspiring girls and boys chiefs. About Janod: "Official Supplier of Dreams. We aim to put our creativity at the service of children." Whether it is made out of wood or cardboard, each and everyone Janod game and toy requires the same level of exacting attention on the part of their design and creative teams. They derive great pleasure from inventing new toys each day that fill children with dreams and that are carefully crafted to their high quality standards! Day after day, Janod toys accompany children as they build their identity, blossom and dream.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #119498 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Juratoys
  • Model: 4506520
  • Dimensions: 33.46" h x11.81" w x23.82" l,11.02 pounds

Features

  • Designed in France
  • Made in China
  • For ages 3-8
  • Some minor assembly required
  • Features 2 burners
  • an oven and cupboard with doors
  • twisty knobs
  • and clock with moveable hands.
  • Includes shown accessories: 3 wooden magnetic spoons
  • a saucepan
  • fried egg
  • a pot with cover and an oven glove.

Janod Chic Maxi Cooker Wooden Kitchen Toy Playset for Kids
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T08:25:00-07:00 Janod Chic Maxi Cooker Wooden Kitchen Toy Playset for Kids 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply