Janod Juratoys Breakfast Set

Janod Juratoys Breakfast Set

Janod Juratoys Breakfast Set is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Janod Juratoys Breakfast Set only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Janod Juratoys Breakfast Set Rating :

Price: $39.99



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1Poorly made product with some odd problems
By Sepp
I bought this tea set for my daughters 4th birthday. She has really wanted a tea set for a while and I was drawn to a couple things about it. I loved that it was wood and a nice neutral color. Given the price point I assumed it would be a quality product. I was also not paying close attention to the box and thought it was made in Europe. It's DESIGNED in France but MADE in China.

My daughter was so excited to open it and she is very dissapointed that we are now returning it.

The problems:
1)The paint is badly done, there are thin spots, chips, runs and globs.
2)The lid on the tea set doesn't fit. The picture clearly shows the lid fitting. The dimension for the lid is off by a significant amount.
3)The tea cups and couple other items have holes drilled in them in the strangest places. They make no sense and look bad.
4)The teacup handles have a button head philip screw holding on the handles on the inside of the cup. It looks like a retrofit, there is no effort to cover the screw and it sticks out inside the cup making it a bit rough and a potential place to scratch tiny fingers.

Save your money and get a different set.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Small, but adorable.
By zeadfly
This breakfast set is adorable. It is on the smaller side, but perfect for small hands. The only downside is the handles for the tray didn't stay attached after we screwed them on. My kids love this set and so do I.

I would also like to point out that this is a toy to be used for pretend play and is not intended for real use.

1 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
1Poorly made product with holes in most of the items.
By SweetHappyLife-com
I was excited to find a "tea set" that wasn't in a shade of pink but was sorely disappointed by the quality of this product when it arrived. Each tea cup, the tea kettle, even the butter dish, has two rough holes bored into the side. They serve no functional purpose as far as I can tell and really mar the attractiveness of this set. The inside of the cups and kettle are scuffed as well. Overall I was completely unhappy with the set, especially given the price point. When you compare the items in the actual set to the promotional photo on Amazon (and the box) it's clear that the holes were photoshopped out. If you're looking for a high quality tea or coffee set for your child this one isn't it.

See all 3 customer reviews...


Product Description

Invite your friends over for breakfast. Wooden breakfast set includes 1 teapot with cover, 2 cups and saucers, 1 butter tray with cover, 2 spoons, 1 knife, 1 jam jar, 1 croissant, 1 roll and 1 tray.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #43540 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Juratoys
  • Model: JAN06521
  • Dimensions: 3.94" h x9.84" w x11.81" l,1.74 pounds

Features

  • 15 pieces
  • For ages 3-8
  • Designed in France
  • made in China

Janod Juratoys Breakfast Set
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T06:55:00-07:00 Janod Juratoys Breakfast Set 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply