Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles (LER7641)

Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles (LER7641)

Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles (LER7641) is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles (LER7641) only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles (LER7641) Rating :

List Price: $12.99Price: $11.43 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
4Great Visual for Classroom
By CTaylor
These are great to show the whole class how to use Algebra tiles. The students having trouble multiplying polynomials using traditional methods have used Algebra tiles to get a visual of what is going on. The one problem I have is that technically the bars which should have a width of 1 should not be able to make a side with length x. Most Algebra tiles have the same problem. The students think they can line up 5 of the 1's to make an x. If the tiles were cut more precisely this wouldn't be possible. This doesn't cause to many problems, I just tell the students they can't do that. If something happens to the set I have, I will definitely buy another. The teacher across the hall likes them so much she is probably going to buy her own set for next school year.

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
1Deception
By Karol Turner
1) No bin comes with this product, even though there is a storage bin pictured. 2) The tiles are not translucent, as pictured in front of the bin. 3) The magnets come in sheets that have to be ripped apart. I never would have purchased this product if I had known any ONE of these three things.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Perfect for the classroom
By Brittney Kohanes
To start off the reason these got a 4 star instead of 5 isn't because of the actual product. It is because of the image depicted of the product. The image shown are the small transparent tiles that are not magnetic. I decided to let that impact the rating because it can be misleading if you were expecting transparent tiles for overhead use. For extras like the bin it is best to always read the product description to be sure what is included, but the tiles shown are not what you get so for that reason alone I had to drop a star.

For the actual product I love them. They are big and perfect to stick up onto the white board. I will admit I bought these for one of my math classes and it was difficult to use giant tiles for individual use but I knew that after that class was over I would never use tiny tiles again. So I opted for these ones and they are great. They are durable and hold strong onto the white board. I enjoy using them and would recommend these to anyone in need of tiles for their classroom.

See all 6 customer reviews...


Product Description

Magnetic Algebra TilesMake quick work of modeling algebraic principles and creating concrete models. Magnetic write & wipe shapes for whole-class demonstrations or hands-on student work. Largest piece measures 12.5 cm x 12.5 cm. Grades 6+




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #20768 in Office Product
  • Color: N/A
  • Brand: Learning Resources
  • Model: LER7641
  • Published on: 2010-03-22
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .30" h x6.50" w x11.30" l,1.09 pounds

Features

  • Great for whole class demonstratios or hands on student work
  • Largest piece measures 12 1/2cm x 12 1/2cm
  • Set of 72 magnetic write & wipe shapes

Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles (LER7641)
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T10:20:00-07:00 Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles (LER7641) 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply