Learning Resources Magnetic Wands, Set of 24 (LER0805) Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Great for science projects
By James S.
These wands were great for a science project on magnetism I did with my class. The magnets are quite strong, stronger than I thought they'd be. Lots of uses for these, highly recommended.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Great for class gifts.
By laura
I bought these wands as part of a science demonstration on magnetism, and let each of the classroom kids take one home. My own children still play with them even after a year, and I've run into another mother who says her daughter still uses hers too. I also got these at a great price, like a dollar fifty per wand.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Strong magnets
By Mom of boys
Looked for awhile to find a bin of magnet wands. Some magnet wands are better then others. These are very strong and the design is nice. They were perfect to share with a group of children learning about magnetism.
Product Description
Talk about attraction! Rainbow-colored wands engage each student in hands-on magnetism activities. Set of 24 Magnetic Wands in 6 colors includes enough for the whole class. Use in physical science centers, too. Plastic wands store in a resealable bucket and measure 8"L each.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #49777 in Office Product
- Color: N/A
- Brand: Learning Resources
- Model: LER0805
- Published on: 2010-03-22
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.20" h x6.50" w x6.40" l,4.15 pounds
Features
- Engage students in hands on magnetism activities
- Plastic wands measure 8"L each
- Set of 24 includes storage bucket
