Learning Resources Ruff's House Teaching Tactile Set

Learning Resources Ruff's House Teaching Tactile Set

Learning Resources Ruff's House Teaching Tactile Set is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Learning Resources Ruff's House Teaching Tactile Set only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Learning Resources Ruff's House Teaching Tactile Set Rating :

List Price: $29.99Price: $17.44 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5My daughter's favorite toy!
By Toy Quest Mama
My 1 year old daughter absolutely LOVES this toy!!! She takes the bones out and then puts them all back in over and over for hours on end! The rubbery bones make great teethers, but they are fairly small so if your child sucks on things I would be hesitant to give them these. My daughter just chews on them and I watch her closely. I love that this will grow with my daughter too as a great learning toy. I plan to have her feel and pull out the matching bone when she is a bit older. Overall an awesome learning toy!

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5My daughter's favorite, too!
By I <3 Baby Toys
My 23 month old is obsessed with this toy! It's bigger than it looks, but still great to bring to a restaurant. She lives sorting the puppy treats and putting them in and out of the box. I pretend I am the pup, making him "speak" to tell her how hungry I am and that I need a (blue, bumpy, fluffy, etc) biscuit and she tries to find it ( to tease me with?). Great quality and texture assortment!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Texture
By Ronna L. Gutierrez
I am a preschool teacher, this will allow the children in a fun way to feel texture and also identify colors.

See all 10 customer reviews...


Product Description

Reach in and feel all the textures. Help the fuzzy dog find all the bones he hid in his doghouse. Includes a variety of rubber and cloth bones—smooth, silky, scratchy, bumpy, ribbed and more. Fine motor sensory play that also teaches matching, taking turns and sharing. Ideal for children with special needs. Includes little dog, twenty 2”L bones (2 each of 10 textures), plastic doghouse measuring 5"L x 5"W x 5"H and Activity Guide. Grades PreK+.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #14590 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Learning Resources
  • Model: LER9079
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 7.50" h x6.60" w x6.40" l,2.00 pounds

Features

  • Ideal for children with special needs
  • Includes a variety of rubber and cloth bones?smooth, silky, scratchy, bumpy, ribbed and more
  • Includes little dog "Ruff", twenty 2?L bones (2 each of 10 textures), plastic doghouse and activity guide

Learning Resources Ruff's House Teaching Tactile Set
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T22:35:00-07:00 Learning Resources Ruff's House Teaching Tactile Set 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply