LEXIBOOK Yaye My First Educational Tablet (GB/ES) Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
WONDERFUL LEARNING TOY
By JENY MUNOZ
This toy is amazing, sturdy construction, beautiful colors, clear Spanish and English voices,
I bought this toy for my 18 months grandson, he is absolutly happy with it,
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Lexibook
By Carolyn Martino
I got this as a gift for a friend's son, and he really loves playing with it. My friend and I however thought it would have more bells and whistles than it does. Don't get me wrong, it is definitely education and keeps his attention, and I would get it again, I just wish the description was more accurate before I bought it..
Product Description
ITPAD10i2 Features: -Tablet.-English / Spanish ( the alphabet).-Mathematics ( numbers, shapes).-Many themes.-Choose to play in Spanish or English by flipping the card on the other side.-15 Cards, so toddlers can explore basic notions, and learn the first vocabulary words.-Music ( instruments, notes). Color/Finish: -Vocabulary ( fruits and vegetables, the family, animals, colors).
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #329197 in Toys & Games
- Brand: LEXiBOOK
- Model: ITPAD10i2
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.77" h x7.36" w x10.43" l,
Features
- Toddlers can learn basic notions and first vocabulary words
- Covers many subjects, including math, music, colors, shapes, vocabulary and the alphabet
- 15 cards can play in Spanish or in English by flipping the card on the other side
- This tablet provides an educational adventure that is fun and enriching
- 4 AAA batteries required (included)
