Lights and Sounds Musical Press and Go Locomotive Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great price, good toy
By Iris
I donated this toy for a daycare. I thought the kids would love it, like they loved the other train (they fought over them so I bought this one). It's not a popular toy, but it does get played with.
Product Description
Little ones will love this big sturdy locomotive with press and go action! It features three different realistic train sounds, a working headlight and plays 15 familiar childrens songs.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #442471 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Navystar
- Dimensions: 6.50" h x5.00" w x8.00" l,1.45 pounds
Features
- Plays 3 Realistic train sounds and 15 tunes
- Press and Go Action with lights and sounds
- 2 AA batteries included
- Durable plastic
