Mary Meyer Tippy Toes Finger Puppets, Leapfrog Frog Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
By lemurboy12
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! NOW I HAVE A PARTNER TO PLAY ATTIC GOLF WITH! ATTIC GOLF IS NO FUN ALONE, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE ATTIC FROG, ATTIC GOLF IS FUN EVERY TIME! HE'S A CHAMPION! HE'S WON OVER 3,000,000 TOURNAMENTS ALL THE WAY BACK IN 1997! I LOVE ATTIC GOLF! I LOVE ATTIC FROG!
Product Description
Leap Frog Tippy Toes is a Green Finger Puppet, with Yellow trim, Black mouth, shiny Black eyes, and a pouch for two fingers to make it walk.'
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #455349 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Mary Meyer
- Model: 19910
- Released on: 2010-11-01
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00" h x5.00" w x5.00" l,.9 pounds
Features
- Leapfrog Frog is a green finger puppet with yellow trim, black mouth, shiny black eyes, and a pouch for two fingers to make it walk
- Tippy Toes Finger Puppets are 5 to 7" long
- Tippy Toes Finger Puppets inspire imaginative, interactive play
- Safe for children of every age, Mary Meyer's products are all made to strict quality standards to meet or exceed every US toy safety requirement
- Mary Meyer has been making quality stuffed toys for more than 77 years; we are dedicated to bringing you beautiful, safe, educational toys and collectibles from the best materials
