megcos Shape Sorter Egg Basket

megcos Shape Sorter Egg Basket

megcos Shape Sorter Egg Basket is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for megcos Shape Sorter Egg Basket only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

megcos Shape Sorter Egg Basket Rating :

List Price: $21.99Price: $18.04 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
1The Non-existant toy
By C. W.
THERE NEEDS TO BE A NEGATIVE STAR RATING!!

I thought I was purchasing this for a birthday gift, when realy I was just giving MY MONEY away.
I did not know I was so giving!!
I never received the toy, nor have I received anything as to why from this seller.

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!"

If you ARE going to do bussiness with them, you might as well just send them cash via snail mail, with a note stating good job opening this envelope, here's some money. At least that way they would have had to exert some type of energy toward earning "YOUR MONEY".
Just in case you are still thinking of purchasing from them...

**********DO*NOT*********
**********DO**IT**********

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

This pretty toy, ''Shape Sorter Egg Basket'' by Megcos Toy Company LTD, will help you r little one develop color and shape recognition skills while offering hours and hours of fun as they press on chickens to hear them sing along to music, cover them with included egg shell tops, or remove them from the basket and try to put them back, matching the shapes of their bases to the shapes of the openings (triagular, round, or square). Help your little one develop vital motor skills and have fun at the same time with this joyful toy! Comes in a colorful box measuring 9.5 x 4.8 x 7.8 inches.Exciting and educational, this toy would make a nice gift for any child!




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #728403 in Toys & Games
  • Color: yellow
  • Brand: Megcos
  • Model: 1288
  • Dimensions: 7.75" h x4.75" w x9.50" l,

Features

  • Plays 40 songs with animal singing sound effect
  • Press on chickens to hear them sing along to music
  • Cover them with included egg shell tops, or remove them from the basket and try to put them back
  • Matching the shapes of their bases to the shapes of the openings (triangular, round, or square)

megcos Shape Sorter Egg Basket
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T11:20:00-07:00 megcos Shape Sorter Egg Basket 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply