Melissa & Doug Shape Sequence Sorting Set Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
21 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
Great
By Lawrence Whitney
I think this is a very well made product. I thought my daughter would enjoy it more than she did. I think she may be a little old for it. She played with for 2 days then became bored with it. She was just over 3 when I ordered it. Perhaps a younger child would have more interest. Overall I love the product and the quality.
14 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
fun, colorful, educational
By H van Zyl
A good buy, my 23 month old loves this one! I love it too, with the extension activities there is a lot or room to grow with this puzzle.
13 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
Fun for 2 year old boy
By Anonymous
My little boy got this for his second birthday and has really enjoyed it in the month since. The pieces vary by shape, size, and color, so it is good for learning those things. It's not very difficult for him to assmeble, but he's found other fun ways of playing with it. (Like stacking the blocks and knocking them over.) A nice, wooden puzzle
Product Description
Melissa & Doug Shape Sequence Sorting Set
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #512 in Toys & Games
- Size: Regular
- Color: Multi-Colored
- Brand: Melissa & Doug
- Model: 582
- Released on: 2010-11-15
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 2.20" h x11.00" w x15.00" l,2.30 pounds
Features
- Great for recognizing color, shape and size
- Sorting objects into groups are the ?building blocks? of beginning math skills
- Boldly colored wooden blocks and frame make learning fun
- Extension activities are included to explore form, fun and function
- Exceptional quality and value
