Plan Toys Planactivity Cake Set Play Set

Plan Toys Planactivity Cake Set Play Set

Plan Toys Planactivity Cake Set Play Set is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Plan Toys Planactivity Cake Set Play Set only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Plan Toys Planactivity Cake Set Play Set Rating :

List Price: $19.99Price: $19.48 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Cute and well made!!
By Kaylynn Lam
This cake set is very simple but very adorable!! It'll be a great xmas gift for my little 3 year old. The lazy susan actually spins, which I did not expect. The icing bag is made of cloth and has a wooden tip.

Overall, plan toys make their items smaller than that of Melissa and Doug. Mixing the two brands will give you a disproportional look. I think plan toys has better made toys. We own both and we are happier with plan toys because it does not chip or rub off like Melissa and Doug toys. I guess MD use to be better quality but now the quality has gone downhill.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Good quality, great fun
By Mark Twain
I bought this cake set for my 2yo daughter. She loves it. And I do too. The design is very cute and the quality of this brand is a guarantee. I try to buy this brand as much as I can.

See all 2 customer reviews...


Product Description

3467 Features: -Cake can also be cut into 6 slices.-Great for pretend or imaginative play. Includes: -Set includes a cake with toppings, a cake turntable, a cake server and an icing bag.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #223689 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Plan Toys
  • Model: 0346700
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.00" h x.80" w x4.70" l,1.00 pounds

Features

  • The set includes a cake with toppings, a cake turntable, a cake server and an icing bag
  • The cake can also be cut into 6 slices
  • Great for pretend or imaginative play
  • Under the Green Concept Design PlanToys selects only materials and manufacturers utilizing a minimal waste concept
  • PlanToys long-term commitment to social programs promotes healthy child development and environmental protection

Plan Toys Planactivity Cake Set Play Set
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T11:55:00-07:00 Plan Toys Planactivity Cake Set Play Set 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply