Quercetti Interlocking Octopi

Quercetti Interlocking Octopi

Quercetti Interlocking Octopi is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Quercetti Interlocking Octopi only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Quercetti Interlocking Octopi Rating :

List Price: $12.99Price: $10.74 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
1Find something else, these don't work
By Shannon Geddes
This toy doesn't perform like expected. The pieces don't really interlock for my one year old at all. I have a hard time getting them to interlock and when I do get two pieces attached to each other they fall apart way to easily. Some pieces won't interlock/connect at all. These won't really form chains or allow you to build anything. I wish I had purchased something else.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
1Don't stay together
By I'm
I thought these toys would be nice. They are cute. However they don't stay together. My daughter liked to chew on them, but no more so than anything else. I wouldn't buy these toys again.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
2hard to interlock
By B. C.
Hard to interlock together not all pieces seem to snap together. Is not a very good manipulative for toddlers to practice motor skills with

See all 3 customer reviews...


Product Description

Quercetti Interlocking Stars

Help children build and encourage creativity with Quercetti Interlocking Stars set. This building block set has 6 star shaped building blocks that interlock for easy play.


Why You'll Love It: Encourage and develops creative thinking and building skills.

Age: 12 to 24 months

Features

  • Beginning building toy set
  • Can be linked to form chains or build simple structures
  • Bright colored blocks
  • 6 piece set




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #162552 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: International Playthings
  • Model: QA4009
  • Dimensions: 3.50" h x6.25" w x5.50" l,.40 pounds

Features

  • Beginning building toy for the very young
  • Octopi can be linked to form chains or build simple structures
  • 6 bright colors
  • 6 piece set
  • Safe for babies and toddlers

Quercetti Interlocking Octopi
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T13:35:00-07:00 Quercetti Interlocking Octopi 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply