Remo Kid's Percussion, Konga, 6 Diameter, 15 Height, Rain Forest Fabric

Remo Kid's Percussion, Konga, 6 Diameter, 15 Height,  Rain Forest Fabric

Remo Kid's Percussion, Konga, 6 Diameter, 15 Height, Rain Forest Fabric is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Remo Kid's Percussion, Konga, 6 Diameter, 15 Height, Rain Forest Fabric only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Remo Kid's Percussion, Konga, 6 Diameter, 15 Height, Rain Forest Fabric Rating :

List Price: $65.00Price: $32.75



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

13 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
5Much better than I expected
By Charles Johnson
I was expecting a thin tyvek head and a cardboard tube, but what I got was a heavy-duty faux-skin head with a wood fibre shell wrapped in a beautiful epoxy-coated fabric. And it has a nice rubber rim around the bottom to protect the drum and the floor.

The drum sounds fantastic, I'm not a drummer, but it's got a great ringing sound towards the edge, and a dry, deep, tone in the center. I did not expect so much range, especially from something marketed as a childs drum.

I would definitely recomend this line of products, and I plan to buy more soon.

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

Through drumming, teamwork, coordination, discipline and self-esteem is gained. Kids enjoy play this Konga standing up using the nylon shoulder strap included or just sitting and playing for pure fun. About Remo - The Remo Kid's Percussion Collection gives children exciting ways to make music and discover rhythm with their very own instruments. Remo Kid's Percussion instruments have received the prestigious Oppenheim Gold Seal Toy Awards for product quality.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #6764 in Musical Instruments
  • Color: Rain Forest
  • Brand: Remo
  • Model: REM KD150601
  • Released on: 2008-11-01
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 14.50" h x10.25" w x18.25" l,.1 pounds

Features

  • Video Clip

Remo Kid's Percussion, Konga, 6 Diameter, 15 Height,  Rain Forest Fabric
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T12:55:00-07:00 Remo Kid's Percussion, Konga, 6 Diameter, 15 Height, Rain Forest Fabric 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply