Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet with Bench

Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet with Bench

Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet with Bench is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet with Bench only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet with Bench Rating :

List Price: $129.99Price: $115.81 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Daughter loves this.
By JLMurphy
So my 2 1/2 yr old calls this her music. She loves playing it and wants to move it from room to room. She's happy so worth the money. I am disappointed in the size. My daughter is very petite and the piano is very small. It's great now but looks like she will outgrow its size faster than I would like. It needs to be a little taller. Other than the size it is just what I was expecting/hoping for. Her little sister, 9 mos cans stand at it (head and shoulder above the keys) and pound away. They will both enjoy this fun toy!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Very beautiful little piano
By Heather
What I love: the mahogany finish. It's gorgeous! The thing looks so pretty. The size. It's just right for my 2 1/2 year old daughter. (She's maybe 34 inches and 26 pounds.) It feels pretty sturdy and I think it will last a while so long as baby doesn't start trashing it. It's compact and doesn't take a lot of room.

What I'm a little disappointed in: the sound. I don't find it all that pretty. I don't know exactly WHAT I expected, but this wasn't it.

The bottom line: My daughter seems to love it! She received it on Christmas day, and sits down several times a day to play at it.

See all 2 customer reviews...


Product Description

Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet

The only toy piano ever played at Carnegie Hall, Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet is a musical instrument of great quality popular with adults, children and even professional musicians. Its soothing melodic tones are produced by little hammers striking steel music rods. The unique sound of Schoenhut toy pianos help develop interest in music for children. The Learning System helps with play by color teaching method that makes it easy to learn.


Why You'll Love It: Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet is an ideal instrument loved by adults and children alike.

Age: 3 to 8 years

Features
  • Melodic tones
  • Learning System with color teaching method
  • Popular with adults as well as children
Includes
  • Schoenhut's Learning System
  • Bench




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #329042 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Schoenhut
  • Model: 6625MB
  • Dimensions: 19.75" h x10.50" w x17.00" l,17.00 pounds

Features

  • Chromatically tuned using little hammers striking precision-ground German steel music rods
  • Removable color strip fits behind keys for play-by-color teaching method
  • Adult-sized keys help child learn proper "finger stretch"

Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet with Bench
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T07:15:00-07:00 Schoenhut 25-Key Traditional Spinet with Bench 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply