Set of 2 Disney I Can Learn with Pooh Baby Flash Cards:Pooh's First Words & Pooh's Go Together Game

Set of 2 Disney I Can Learn with Pooh Baby Flash Cards:Pooh's First Words & Pooh's Go Together Game

Set of 2 Disney I Can Learn with Pooh Baby Flash Cards:Pooh's First Words & Pooh's Go Together Game is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Set of 2 Disney I Can Learn with Pooh Baby Flash Cards:Pooh's First Words & Pooh's Go Together Game only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Set of 2 Disney I Can Learn with Pooh Baby Flash Cards:Pooh's First Words & Pooh's Go Together Game Rating :

Price: $5.95



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

See all customer reviews...


Product Description

Each box contains 36 illustrated cards, including directions and a collector card. These fun learning games helps children learn and recognize words by matching picture and word cards.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #483559 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Winnie the Pooh

Features

  • Disney Set of 2 Winnie the Pooh Baby Flash Cards
  • You receive both sets
  • Pooh's First Words
  • Pooh's Go Together Game

Set of 2 Disney I Can Learn with Pooh Baby Flash Cards:Pooh's First Words & Pooh's Go Together Game
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T12:50:00-07:00 Set of 2 Disney I Can Learn with Pooh Baby Flash Cards:Pooh's First Words & Pooh's Go Together Game 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply