VTech - ABC Learning Classroom with Web Connect Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
Cutest Educational Toy Ever!
By JS
I saw this in a store today and showed it to my daughter who is 5 years old. Although she already knows the alphabet, this toy has captured her amazement. When she pushed the "J" and the little girl stood up and said her name was Julia, (my daughter's name)she thought that was the coolest thing ever. She began pressing the other letters and had so much fun hearing several additional familiar names of some of her friends at school as well as her sibling. She really loved the teacher's voice too. And that was just trying it out in the store! I took a closer look and found that this toy does many other fun educational activities. The phonics will be great as she learns to read this year. The web-connect is an added bonus and will be fun to customize "her" student...she will love that! This is a great toy! I just ordered it for her here online and I can't decide if I should wait until Christmas to give it to her!
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Very Cute!
By W. Centala
My daughter who is 3 years old got this for Christmas recently. I figured it would be kind of cool, but not anything too exciting. My daughter plays with this toy about every day, and it is very cute. I feel that this is a great toy that introduces toddlers to a school-type setting in some ways because I see my daughter beginning to role play like she is in the classroom now and talk to the teacher. There are a number of learning games to play, which is nice. Now....you just HAVE to hook this up to the computer and download your child's name and favorite things into the toy because it does an awesome job in adding this to the school play. I was pleased that the voice of the teacher seamlessly started introducing my daughter, by name, to the class and talked to them about things she liked. This was cool and my daughter thought it was totally cool. Overall this toy is a hit. I would not say I was less impressed by the Innotab we also got her, but that is another review. The only reason I gave this toy a 4 star is because I wish they added even more personalization and more depth to the learning games, but this is a pretty nice toy and I highly recommend this as a gift for your little grandkid or something like that because it is like $30 and gives a lot for the price.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
My 3 year old daughter loves this
By Dr. K
My almost 3 year old daughter would not stop playing with this at Barnes and Nobel. When I finally got her pried away from it, I saw a little boy playing with it for an extended period of time as well. My daughter has known her alphabet for almost a year now so I wish I had known about this toy sooner. I disagree with the one review that said the animals should have been more standard. My daughter is an animal enthusiast, who knew what an armadillo was and could tell her whales apart at an early age. This toy is perfect for her as it expands her vocabulary and knowledge. Sure, the colors are weird, but not to a two year old who thinks putting on bright green tights and a bright pink shirt is a good match. Every child is different but my daughter will sit with this toy longer than she will other toys due to the colors, sounds, matching game, letters, etc. Highly recommend it.
Product Description
80-120800 Features: -Teaches letters, phonics, vocabulary and more.-Student figures stand up when buttons are pressed to answer questions.-Link to computer to download a child's name, favorite activity, favorite food, and their pet. Includes: -Includes teacher plus 26 3D student figures guide children through fun learning activities.-Three extra students included.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #37861 in Toys & Games
- Brand: VTech
- Model: 80-120800
- Released on: 2011-06-10
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.30" h x14.90" w x6.10" l,1.50 pounds
Features
- Teacher + 26 3D student figures guide children through fun learning activities
- Teaches letters, phonics, vocabulary and more
- Student figures stand up when buttons are pressed to answer questions
- Also presents school related 'Rules of the Classroom' through fun interaction
- Can be hooked up to a computer to download a child`s name, favorite activity, favorite food and their pet
