VTech - V.Reader Software - SpongeBob SquarePants

VTech - V.Reader Software - SpongeBob SquarePants

VTech - V.Reader Software - SpongeBob SquarePants is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for VTech - V.Reader Software - SpongeBob SquarePants only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

VTech - V.Reader Software - SpongeBob SquarePants Rating :

List Price: $19.99Price: $9.83 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3pretty good
By dsf
my son didn't spend as much time on this one as others. ?WHat else can I say, I didn't personally play it

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Good for a child who struggles
By Alis Headlam
I bought this program to use with a child who is reading well below grade level mostly because she lacks confidence and vocabulary. What I like is that she can read independently so she feels successful and then we can reread it without the sound. I also like the fact that the visual accompanying the reading does so in phrases. It helps build fluency.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent for my four year old.
By Tina J
My child can't stop reading his new ebooks. My husband and I find this type of learning very good for today's kids.

See all 8 customer reviews...


Product Description

80-281400 Features: -Features the real voice of SpongeBob SquarePants.-20 pages of animated adventure.-8 reading games.-Read the story word by word or as complete book.-Use for 5-7 years age. Includes: -Animated mini-dictionary includes vocabulary words directly from the story.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #24126 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: VTech
  • Model: 80-281400
  • Released on: 2011-01-20
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.30" h x2.10" w x.40" l,

Features

  • Features the real voice of SpongeBob SquarePants
  • 20 pages of animated adventure
  • 8 reading games
  • Read the story word by word or as complete book
  • Animated mini-dictionary includes vocabulary words directly from the story

VTech - V.Reader Software - SpongeBob SquarePants
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T05:15:00-07:00 VTech - V.Reader Software - SpongeBob SquarePants 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply