Wonderworld Elephant Pounding Ball Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Not for a young toddler
By Mimi
I purchased this for my 19 month old. You really need to hit the balls hard to get them in, and then you physically have to swing open the trunk to release them. From the pictures, I thought when the balls dropped in, they would roll down and swing open the trunk showing "cause and effect". I think by the time she can hit them hard enough to get them to drop, this toy will not hold her attention, if the balls rolled out, it might. Good construction, cute. Wish I loved it
Product Description
Children can practice pounding with lovely safari character. Children can swing the trunk to open or close the gate to release the balls. The elephant pounding ball helps children develop cause and effect thinking and encourage practice of hand muscle.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #214472 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Wonderworld
- Model: wed-3111
- Released on: 2012-07-16
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00" h x6.00" w x6.00" l,1.65 pounds
Features
- Swing the trunk to open and close the gate to release the balls
- Helps develop cause and effect thinking
- Made in Thailand from rubber wood and strictly using non-toxic paints, dyes and lacquers and formaldehyde free glue; Packaging is made from at least 70% recycled paper
