Wood Counting Cubes; 1" Square; 6 Assorted Colors; 102 Per Pack; no. LER0136 Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great product
By F.T.
Arrived as advertised, great product. This was purchased in lieu of 1" dowel rods (which were around $5-$10 each)...instead, I stacked the cubes to the size I needed (1" x 8") and glued them together. Worked perfectly! Just what I needed!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
I think these blocks will be around for a long time!
By Jeanne Schmitz
I ordered these blocks for my 7 month old grandson. They are a perfect size for him to grasp in his hands right now. Blocks this size for a baby are a great toy for hand/eye coordination and for learning to grasp larger items. This is important for their gross motor skills to develop. It will eventually develop into them being able to stack them and build with them, but for now it's just for learning coordination. I also ordered another set of similar blocks so when he is old enough to actually PLAY and BUILD with blocks, he will have a large enough set to do so. The blocks are a good quality and the color doesn't seem to run should he put them up to his mouth to try to suck on them! The edges are all smooth and I don't see any splintering of the wood. I would definitely recommend these blocks to anyone.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Wonderful learning tool
By Charles R. Oyerly
We got this for our 5 yuear old granddaughter to learn basic math skills. Even little sister loves the colored cubes
Product Description
These durable 1" hardwood cubes come in six colors and are perfect for beginning counting, patterning, color recognition and building. Also use cubes for teaching basic geometric concepts .
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #12175 in Office Product
- Size: Mini
- Color: Wood Finish
- Brand: Learning Resources
- Model: LER0136
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 2.34 pounds
Features
- Pack Sold as 1 Each