Wooden Trio Bongo Drum Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Cute to look at...
By Neifer
Unfortunately, I was disappointed with the quality of this drum. I realize it is a child's toy, however you may as well be beating on a wood floor for the sound that it delivers. The art work on it is colorful & cute. Certainly not worth the price, as far as I'm concerned.
Product Description
5024 Features: -Drum.-Material: wood.-Encourages creativity and imagination.-Helps develop hand-eye coordination.-Helps children develop motor skills, rhythm and melody.-Tested to meet European and U.S. safety standards. Includes: -2 Drum sticks included.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #75817 in Baby Product
- Brand: Boikido
- Model: 5024
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.00" h x6.75" w x17.50" l,1.76 pounds
Features
- Beautiful drums for toddlers
- Kids learn about music and different sounds
- Two drumsticks are included
- Recommended for ages 18 months and up
