Woodstock Percussion Calypso Steel Drum Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
16 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
Child's Calypso Steel Drum
By V. Barratt
I bought a child's steel drum for my Montessori classroom and it is wonderful! It is easy for the children to use either with or without the music that is provided. The drum, stand, and drumsticks are very well made. I expect this instrument to last for a long time. I recommend this company and its products very highly. The Kazoo Toy company was very helpful with my order. I gave the wrong shipping address, which they promptly corrected by calling the manufacturer. Very pleasant people. A video of the drums being made would be a nice educational addition to this product.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Fun for the family
By J. Dickman
I purchased this toy for my fun-loving husband. He and my twelve-year old daughter have enjoyed learning to play songs on it and just improvising with it. We enjoy having music in the house and it's a sound that's enjoyable, not annoying. It's a small size, so it doesn't take up much room in the house. It's a good quality toy.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Pleased
By August Ford
This is a nice toy. It is a little on the small side, to be so expensive. My grandchildren are enjoying it. They like toys that are true musical instruments. The delivery time, and condition on its arrival was good. I would buy it again, if it were larger.
Product Description
Fill your house with the Calypso sounds of Trinidad with this Calypso Steel Drum. Quality instrument includes wood stand, 2 mallets and a songbook. Features a diatonic (major) scale. Drum is 3-1/4Hx10 dia." without stand.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #115306 in Toys & Games
- Size: See Item
- Color: Red
- Brand: Woodstock Chimes
- Model: CSDS
- Released on: 2007-09-01
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 11.00" h x4.00" w x10.50" l,.18 pounds
Features
- Made on the island of Trinidad
- The Calypso Steel Drum is a smaller version of the pan steel drums that are so famous there
- Comes packaged with stand, mallets and songbook
- Designed for kids 8 years and above
- Only from Woodstock
