International Playthings ELC Whizz Around Mountain Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Fun crashing toy
By mk
I saw this toy on display at an educational toy store. Once my 2 year old son sat down to try it out, I could not get him to come away from it. I was so pleased that when it arrived at home, my son was still very entertained by it. He loves crashing the falling rocks into the cars going down the mountain. He also likes all the fun sounds. I only wish I had found this toy when he was a one year old.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Gift
By Aunt to Many
I purchased this as a Christmas gift and the child was delighted with it with his three cousins enjoying playing with it as well.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Love this product
By l. neidenfeuhr
I am really enjoyed this product. Very glad I bought it. It is durable and well made. I highly recommend it.
Product Description
It's fast, it's exciting and it's perfect for all toddlers! ELC Whizz Down Mountain Toddler Car Garage Playset is a super fun vehicle activity toy perfect for all curious young children. This cool set features a tall spiral road, lights, sounds and more!
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #133238 in Toys & Games
- Size: 10" L x 14" W x 15" H
- Brand: International Playthings
- Model: EC116188
- Dimensions: 14.00" h x8.00" w x24.00" l,5.20 pounds
Features
- Easy to assemble
- Includes 2 tumbling boulders for more rolling fun
- Ages 18 months and above
