Lynn Kleiner Baby Bell on Loop Handle

Lynn Kleiner Baby Bell on Loop Handle

Lynn Kleiner Baby Bell on Loop Handle is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Lynn Kleiner Baby Bell on Loop Handle only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Lynn Kleiner Baby Bell on Loop Handle Rating :

List Price: $7.75Price: $5.40



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5loud, fun and durable
By Music lover
We have had this toy for over a year and both my kids use it regularly. It is very durable and probably the loudest bell we have but lots of fun when we're being musical and dancing around.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Bell-tastic!
By Andrea
This bell is one of baby E's favorite toys - much to my husband's dismay. It is rather LOUD but it makes a lovely jingling sound that makes me wanna sing Jingle Bells every time I hear it. It is very durable, easily cleaned, and I imagine we will have it for a very long time.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Bells!
By MK
I love these bells. I use them for a baby music class, and I would definitely buy more if I needed more instruments. They have a very nice sound, they are very durable, and they are easy for the babies and parents to hold and shake. They also stand up to a good sucking, which of course is important for use with babies. I highly recommend them!

See all 4 customer reviews...


Product Description

The bell is fixed in place for added safety and jingles when you shake the instrument. One of a series of instruments developed in conjunction with Lynn Kleiner for early childhood use.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #389157 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Remo
  • Dimensions: 2.50" h x2.50" w x4.50" l,1.18 pounds

Features

  • Single fixed jingle bell in a plastic "cage", with plastic loop handle for easy grasp.
  • For infants and toddlers.
  • Approximately 4.75" total length; diameter of the "cage" is approximately 2.5".

Lynn Kleiner Baby Bell on Loop Handle
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-24T05:40:00-07:00 Lynn Kleiner Baby Bell on Loop Handle 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply