Janod Push N Roll Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
MARBLES CAN COME LOOSE. CHOKING HAZARD!!!!
By concerned mother
DANGER!!!! My son was playing with this toy today. It makes a lovely jingling noise, so I always know where he is with it in our home. Suddenly the noise stopped, and when I looked over he had one of the colored marbles from the toy in his mouth. I checked the toy less than a week ago when he received it to see if the marbles could come loose. I still am puzzled as to how it came out since I can't get it back in. Regardless, he absolutely could have swallowed it. I did not buy this toy on this website (actually it was a gift), but I wanted to share this HAZARD! Too bad too, it was otherwise one of his favorite toys.
Product Description
Get up and get going with Janod's Push N' Roll! Designed in France, this wonderful, wood piece is height adjustable and made from high quality wood. The bottom portion contains brightly colored, thick wood rounds that hold the brightly colored Janod balls. When pushed, the bottom portion rolls and makes a great noise, encouraging even more pushing and rolling!
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #36833 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Janod
- Model: J05370
- Dimensions: 22.05" h x3.74" w x9.45" l,1.34 pounds
Features
- Handle height is adjustable
- Constructed from solid wood
- Bright, fun colors entice your little one to play
- Designed in France by Janod
- Great for ages 12 months and above
