Smethport Photo Language Cards Go Togethers

Smethport Photo Language Cards Go Togethers

Smethport Photo Language Cards Go Togethers is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Smethport Photo Language Cards Go Togethers only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Smethport Photo Language Cards Go Togethers Rating :

Price: $12.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4Great pairing!
By Big boo
Plentiful pairs to go around, eye-catching pictures. My 26 month old loved it immediately. The only complaint is that the orientation of the pictures are not in the same direction. As the cards are not squarish, I end up with different sized rectangular cards when I try to align them. To elaborate further, if I had stuck to a single rectangular shape for all cards, I may end up with a sand bucket that lies on its side instead of the right way up.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Beautiful! A great addition to my collection!
By J. Davis
These cards (and the other categories offered by this company) are absolutely beautiful. I plan to utilize them for speech therapy, and I'm excited to have them. I purchased a few decks in the series, and they are all made well. The pictures are gorgeous, and kiddos love 'em. Definitely a good purchase!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4nice pictures
By Christy
again, I wish these products had an 'overall' card with the group picture on one card, as well as individual. This would then be AMAZING product for teaching kids on the autism spectrum.

See all 9 customer reviews...


Product Description

This set includes 20 pairs (40 cards, 6" x 5 1/2") of related objects designed to help children develop an awareness of relationships, build vocabulary, and strengthen communication skills. Storage box and activity guide.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #23957 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Smethport
  • Model: 971
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .2" h x5.50" w x6.00" l,.90 pounds

Features

  • Cards that show 20 pairs of related objects are designed to develop kids? thinking and reasoning skills
  • Makes kids aware of relationships by matching associated pairs, like toothbrush and toothpaste, raincoat and umbrella and more
  • Each tin features full-color photographs or illustrations on large 6" x 5- 1/2" cards that make recognition easier and are perfect to use in small groups
  • The coated cards and the quality tin storage box provide lasting value
  • Contents: 40 Cards, activity guide

Smethport Photo Language Cards Go Togethers
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T12:10:00-07:00 Smethport Photo Language Cards Go Togethers 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply