Rhyming Marks the Spot Floor Game

Rhyming Marks the Spot  Floor Game

Rhyming Marks the Spot Floor Game is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Rhyming Marks the Spot Floor Game only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Rhyming Marks the Spot Floor Game Rating :

List Price: $32.99Price: $19.36



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3nice idea, but...
By cgreen
I bought this for my 6 year old for a couple of reasons. First, rhyming can be a real challenge for 1st graders, as I've noticed while volunteering at her school, so I thought if it were a game it would be easier to get her to practice rhyming. Second, I wanted to get my daughter up and moving during these winter months and this game requires you to stand and jump, etc.
Well, the concept is nice, but unfortunately she lost interest in about the first half hour and has not chosen to play it since. I thought if she could play the game with friends it may be more fun...but when she actually did have friends over and I tried to get them motivated, it just didn't take. They rolled the dice like 2 times and one of them jumped to the picture each time, but then they walked away. Maybe if I bring it to her school the kids will enjoy playing it during my volunteer time. We'll see.
A few more points: 1) It would be better if the "dice" were not the plastic inflatable type but designed instead like those vinyl building bricks you find in daycare centers and schools which are so much more durable. These can pop or lose their air and become useless. Plus, they are tiresome to deal with and store because you are afraid of squishing them too much. 2) It cost me 30 bucks, which is kind of steep for a game. Its just NOT worth that kind of money. 3) Many times when we rolled the dice (you roll a yellow one and a white one) it made a word that's not even a word! Then you need to look for the picture that rhymes with it. While you can still do this even with a nonsense word, it takes away from the whole educational aspect just a little for me. I mean, really. We want their vocabulary to be correct at least, right?
I'm sorry to say that I would not buy this game for someone nor would I recommend it.

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

Hop on the spot to reinforce 2-letter, short-vowel word families. Offers dozens of active, engaging opportunities to support early literacy skills and vocabulary development. Includes three inflatable letter cubes, 28 game markers, 54 x 54 vinyl mat and Activity Guide. For 2+ players.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #203185 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Learning Resources
  • Model: LER0479
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 6.00" h x10.40" w x10.30" l,1.40 pounds

Features

  • Ryming Floor Game
  • Offers lots of kinesthetic options for practicing rhymes, initial consonant sounds and early word building
  • Colorful pictures support early vocabulary development
  • Includes three 5" inflatable letter cubes, 28 game markers and activity guide
  • Measures 54"L x 54"H

Rhyming Marks the Spot  Floor Game
Casserole Dishes By Casserole Dishes Published: 2013-07-23T23:05:00-07:00 Rhyming Marks the Spot Floor Game 4 87 reviews

Leave a Reply